Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Tiga Sekolah dan CINTA - Board Display




This is a board display I created back in 2010 while hosting three teachers from Indonesia. Two of these teachers came form schools in Bali and the third came from East Java. At the time I had a network running with four local schools in Campaspe Shire (including mine). To help celebrate I created this display on my classes pin board. It took about a week to complete as I was trying to create a to-scale map of of Jawa Timur and Bali. A lot of fun to do and my students were able to learn a little of where our visitors came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book release - Tài Kōng: Let's Explore Space!

Announcing the release of Tài Kōng: Let's Explore Space! <div class='share-on-blog' style='margin: 2px;vertical-align: to...